Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Mekap Artis













I dunno how long Alia had been eyeing for my make-up set on my dressing table.. I bought it years ago..this set completes with blusher, eye shadow and lipstick...it turned out lipstick was ruined..

Last weekend she asked me whether she can have it or not..I alredy forgot the set and obviously given to her..How happy she was to have the set and asking me whether she can use it.. I let her do whatever with it while I was cooking.. Needless to say more, she tried to put on her own make up...gasaklaa...

minutes later I found her putting on make-up on Faiz's face, too... mak aii Angah ni tak tau kee mekap ni for ladies..?? lantak kom eleee....

Anyway, after I finished cooking and resting while waiting for other half to come home.. Alia blurted:

Alia: Mama, kakak make-up kan mama ye...

Mama: suka hati laa...


see ppl...bila suka hati la..mmg sesuka-suki je dia buh kaler2 kat muka i...! hahahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment