Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy Bestday Kakak....!

today marked 8th years of my baby girl Alia.. she was born at 8.50am to be exact, and I still remember almost every minutes and seconds of the pain and joyful bless i had 8 years ago...

for me, those are the jovial moment where for the first time i delivered a human from my stomach... the second, third and fourth followed are not as hard as the first though...

anyhow, I thank to God, ALhamdulillah to bless me this angel as she is too pure... tanggungjawab mama dan ayah membentuk peribadi anak pula now ni.. wish me all the luck..

i packed some cute little notebook, along with cartooned pencil and smiley erasers in a hand-made Barbie bag from sugar paper... i packed it subuh2 sapieee...for her to give to her good friends.. she woke up in the morning (knowing her daily task to eye her little brother Emir while I am taking my bath), and smiled from ear to ear seeing the party packs next to my bed... as she saw me dressing up for work she said, Thank You mama....

I promised her a cake later today after work and told other half to come back early to have little famili celebration for her bestday although it is not going to be a blastful one! Other half promised to take her this weekend for her ever-demanded bicycle for present...

Anyway, Happy Birthday darling Alia.. mama and ayah will always love you and semoga menjadi anak yang tau menjaga diri dan pekerti untuk dunia dan akhirat....

No comments:

Post a Comment