Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dressing Up for Work (or anything!)

Ini pun nak jadi issue ke? hahahhahahaha...

Well.... have u ever wonder why many woman (mostly if not all ok..) especially those who are working took at least 5 minutes to think about what to wear to work. It always came to our mind OMG, I don't have anything to wear today...?? The fact that 3/4 of the 8ft tall wardrobe filled with our clothing we still find ourselves 'nothing to wear for work today' remarks! P/S: encik Suami, jangan marah ye...!

Back to how I feel now, gosh, how I wish I work in a place where we need to wear unirofm to work... Naahh....it would be so boringgg.. kerja Polis ka? Kerja askar ka? haishhhh...not my type of working environment surely.. be thankful of what u have babe...!

Anyway, women (career woman mostly) will always have this kind of feeling, my wardrobe is not complete..I need that kind of bag, now that I got it, owh, I need a pair of shoes to match with the bag.. oh, I just going to window shop with the family, where is my Croc? oh I don't have any Croc..should I just cling on the BATA sandal..OMG the sandal is torn, how to wear it..?? slipper?? what?? to wear it with my pants and shirt....it does not match, oh puh-leassee....!

We are not demanding (at least I am not that demanding)... I will bear with anything but what I must have:

1. Sandal - to wear casually to beli barang at Tesco
2. Slipper - to wear when u kemas laman
3. Court Shoes - at least Black and Dark Brown to wear for office preferably with pants and shirt
4. Stiletto - dress shoes leh tukar2 dgn courst shoes or kaki sakit pakai court shoes
5. High heel sandal - senang nak sarung dalam ofis, or with jeans
6. Crocs - for casual wear to office or tim ekena keja weekends casually

Bags:
all that match with the above...at least ok...!

So bila I kata 'nothing to wear for work' means hi babe let's do some shopping spree for me..?

hahaha...dapat ke....!?

No comments:

Post a Comment